From my walking app: "1.22 mi walk / Thursday, August 6 at 9:51 a.m.
"Getting out in the morning instead of evening due to coming heat and humidity. Three rabbits, two goldfinches, several barn swallows, and a few chicory flowers along the road in the nearby park. Possibly a killdeer cry from a stony area in the park.
"A house along the way has a for-sale sign in its front yard. The yard also has little yellow flowers all over it. I'm a fan of wildflowers, so I like the way it looks. It's unique in the development. I do wonder, considering the elevated price tag, how a potential buyer might view a house with a front yard full of what they consider to be weeds. Considered taking a picture, but decided that standing in front of someone's house taking pictures might be seen as suspicious, even if it is for sale.
"A couple of houses down, a butterfly bush more than a foot tall has sprouted from a crack along the curb. Pretty purple flowers, though."
No comments:
Post a Comment