Saturday, January 2, 2021

Saturday evening post

 BB and I went for a ride in the late afternoon.  Lots of sun, and we wanted to get out of the house, so I took the Northeast Extension south to the Quakertown exit, turned around, and returned home.  Streamed some background instrumental music from YouTube.  At the Allentown exit, we saw a redtail atop the Exit 56 sign, and seconds later, spotted two deer just off the ramp.  

Put in a couple of hours in my office, trying to catch up with the work that came in while I was offline last week.  Long way to go.  But it's the last time I'll be going through it, I tell myself.  


Oh yes, and midway between Quakertown and Allentown, I passed a large semi-trailer that bore the Chiquita logo on its rear door.  Just as well that I get as far as possible in front of him before he starts down the hill that leads into Scranton, Pennsylvania.


No comments:

Post a Comment