Friday, December 9, 2022

My Friday


YouTube Music tells me who I've listened to the most over the past year.  The thing is, I first heard of Kate NV in 2021, and Room for the Moon is still my #1 in 2022.  I tweeted this graphic and tagged both Kate and her record company.  I'll let you know when I hear from them.  Maybe they figured that's what my money was for.
---------------------------
A day off with pay.  A Friday that felt like a Saturday.  I did Wordle, she did WordScapes, and we did Spelling Bee.  Then we got dressed, drove to an area furniture store, and bought a new bed.  They cost a lot more than they did the last time we bought one.  Still, our backs need more support than the current 20-year-old mattress can provide.  If the store lives up to its promise, tomorrow night we'll be sleeping on the new mattress.
----------------------------
Then we drove to Wegmans and bought some fixings for chili.  A red pepper and several cans of kidney beans, the house brand, if you please.  We just bought a bed and besides that, pretty soon I'm going to have to buy another tank of gas.
----------------------------
Later in the afternoon, we went back out and looked for a small Xmas tree for BB.  Costco had one in its latest advertising flyer, but there were none in the store.  Walmart had one that BB liked, but there were none on the shelf and they wouldn't sell her the floor model.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment