Friday, August 18, 2023

My Day at Tabby's Place

Arrival:  1:30

AR2:  Lorna Doone.  She was friendly for several minutes, before turning away and eating, then lying down in her bed.

Feral Room:  2D.  He was lying on a cushion in a sunbeam, and I petted him a little before sitting on the floor.  He got up and came over to sit in my lap for quite a while.  Then he got up and went straight back to his sunny window cushion.

Suite A:  Sat on the floor near Cookie "Monster", and she only growled once while I was there.  

Suite B:  Carrot and Sketch both maneuvered for my lap, but the older, more experienced Carrot got there first.  

Suite C:  Five kittens, two of which enjoyed lap time with me.  Another jumped from the top of a cube onto my back while I was trying to get a good photo of another kitten.  

Lounge:  Good Quality Time with Fenek.

Departure:  4:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment