Friday, March 29, 2024

Yes!

Been waiting for this day for months.  When I reached 229, I baked a small batch (cut everything down so it made 1 dozen instead of 4) of M&M cookies, which was the first batch I'd made since last July.  In the days since, I've crept up to 231, but have stayed there.  So this weekend the gang is having a shindig and needs some light refreshments, and I took it on myself to make Ghirardelli 60% Cacao cookies.  Three dozen go to the group and PG and I will have the other dozen.  

Light breakfast, light lunch, then time to bake the cookies.  I sampled several throughout the afternoon.  Then pizza and Pepsi for supper, followed by a cup of vanilla pudding.  Thousands of calories, but it seems to have worked, because I have no cravings now.  Tomorrow, back to normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment