Friday, May 10, 2024

Progress report

Still coughing, but more energy.  

What's happening now?

Bought a new toilet for the downstairs powder room.  Well rated, yet marked down $30, plus another $15 off out of the goodness of Home Depot's heart.  Delivery fee brought down by all the discounts.  Should be here tomorrow.  Do I dare attempt to play Handyman?  Well, I've learned from YouTube videos before.

Volunteer butterfly bush in the back, and a tiny volunteer arborvitae next to the garage.  Up the road, dame's rocket in the same spots as last year, next to a telephone pole.  Cultivating the strong greenery that has survived to the point of becoming visible.

Some music, a little of Kaleidoscope before I lost consciousness.  Something about that show that eases me into slumber.

A good result in Immaculate Grid.  I believe every player I input was a major league regular sixty seasons ago.  1955-1985 is my strongest area, and especially the mid-1960's.  

Now after midnight, so enough writing.  Time to check out the Times games and inhale some more Vicks steam before closing my eyes for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment