Friday, August 6, 2021

#ifthisisn'tnice

Getting to the end of the day, so before I forget:

- Several hours at Tabby's Place this afternoon.  Most of it with black man cat Fenek, all of it snapping pictures left and right.  Some of 'em are bound to be good.  Something to look forward to tomorrow, downloading and going over them, preparing the better ones for upload to Flickr.

- While there, donated some old towels and sheets, and I dumped the small change collected over the past year in a yeast jar into a donation box.  Reverting to quarantine blog for a moment, masks are once again mandatory.  Not much of that anywhere else I go these days, but the delta version of the covid virus has been particularly contagious, so even the fully vaccinated who can still carry it are subject to the same rules as non-vaccinated citizens.

- The drive was enjoyable, some of it on I-78, other parts on two-lane state roads with a fair speed limit and nearly no traffic.  On the way home, the route took me over the Milford, NJ bridge and on along the Delaware River for quite a distance.  

- As I pulled in the driveway, I caught sight of a cottontail at the back of the property.  

- Pizza and Pepsi for supper.  Some quality lap time after supper with Good Queen Swirly.  A new Vin Scully ballgame on YouTube.

- Tomorrow, besides fiddling around with cat pictures, I'll probably be baking some more cookies, or maybe a lemon cake.  Who knows, maybe both.


No comments:

Post a Comment