Sunday, June 14, 2020

My Sunday

Pat & I went to the Bethlehem ShopRite, where we got a few things and I ssaw thiss sslightly missspelled ssign:

First time we'd gone for that kind of ride in almost exactly one year, since her broken leg last June 16.

Internet has been going in and out today, interrupting streaming and attempted blog posting.  But considering that a few hours ago, I was sure I'd be shopping tomorrow for a new laptop, I'm OK.  Don't know if there's a connection, but yesterday I left it on for the latest Windows 10 update, and today it wouldn't boot.  Turned it over and it was plenty warm.  After it cooled completely, tried again and this time it booted.  So now, before it shuts down again or before the internet cuts out again, here's a picture of Kit in the last light before sunset.  A minute later, it was too dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment