Wednesday, May 19, 2021

My day

 Events of the day.

At 1:45, a calendar pop-up informed me of a meeting.  I had talked with the boss about my next role only the day before, and he said it would be geared toward more training conference calls.  I recognized the client, and took the opportunity presented to me.  I didn't have to talk, and was taking notes on how the presenter was doing things, so it wasn't boring.  In fact, it was kind of a nice change of pace.  Weird, no?

Last night, BB picked up a prescription at Walmart, and we got a few other things.  Tonight, to Wegmans for things Walmart didn't have, and when Wegmans didn't have them either, we continued east on Tilghman to the Giant and got them there.  It felt good to get out of the house and take a ride in my car.  

At Wegmans, I saw at least a couple of men walking around the store without masks.  First time in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment