Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday off

A different day than usual.  PG and I drove to the Bethlehem ShopRite to get out of the house and out of the rut we've been in.  Cold, wet weather had kept us inside for days.  It wasn't exactly clear and sunny today, but there were breaks in the clouds that let through some sunshine as we drove.  

I found the Tropicana Pure Premium grapefruit juice I wanted, and she picked up cat food along with the rabbit food for our evening salads.  I brought out the ShopRite app to get an e-coupon that saved several dollars on boxes of cereal.  And, while she picked out an eyebrow pencil, I walked across the aisle and impulse-bought some fleece pants for $7.

We paid and I drove back west to her 2:00 PT appointment.  We went to ShopRite via I-78, and for a change I drove west on route 22.  We briefly saw a field full of snow geese, gleaning the leftovers of the harvested grain.  I glimpsed several geese flying before a semi blocked the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment