Saturday, December 2, 2023

Saturday Evening Post

Pleased to say that the fall off the food wagon was quick and that I'm back on and back to the weight prior to the fall.  One example:  bought a 20-oz Pepsi to go with Friday afternoon's homemade pizza.  Had 1/4 of the pizza and less than half the Pepsi.  There's still some left in the upstairs refrigerator.  

A good day shopping.  Two pairs of no-iron Dockers that fit my 20-pound lighter body better than the khakis currently hanging in the closet.  Had some store credit and there was a Cyber Week coupon to apply, so they cost far less than sticker price.  

Found a quarter in one store, a penny in another, and one more penny in still another.  I keep thinking that with electronic payments, people aren't going to carry change to lose anymore, but people keep proving me wrong.  Every cent goes to helping shelter cats, so I keep looking for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment